What Is Personal Data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual, such as for instance your contact information.
Personal Data We Collect And Process
When you engage with our website, we collect and process your personal data. This data can be categorised as follows:
The information you provide to us
We collect the information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, phone number and email address; for instance, when you complete our contact form or when you contact us via email or phone.
Information we collect automatically
Our website uses industry standards for collecting certain information about visitors to our website, automatically. We collect information about you or information collected by cookies and similar technologies when you use, access or interact with our websites. We may, for example, collect information about the type of device you use to access our websites, the operating system and version, your IP address, your general geographic location, as indicated by your IP address, your browser type, and the web pages you view on our websites. The information we collect about our visitors and the time spent on our website will not be disclosed to third-parties or partners. It may, however, be used for our marketing and promotion.
Information obtained from other sources
We may receive information about you from social media platforms and different websites, for instance, when you interact with us on those platforms. We protect the data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this Policy and we also apply additional restrictions imposed by the source of data.
We use Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, and similar services to find vital information about the traffic and rankings data of websites from our clients or prospects request as research.
Why Do We Collect That Information?
We collect your information to personalize your experience with our services, website and promotional materials we distribute via our social media platforms, email marketing and GoogleAdwords. Your information helps us more effectively respond to your needs as a website user. Providing your information is necessary for us to deliver our services. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the requested services and improving our services.
What Do We Do With The Collected Information?
The information helps us constantly improve the website and our services for current and future visitors. We constantly strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from our users. Your feedback and collected information about your activity on our site helps us respond to your requests faster and support your needs during your experience and time visiting our site. We enjoy staying in touch with you by sending periodic email updates. The email address you provide at contact and subscription forms will be used to send you relevant information and marketing updates. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving further emails, we include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every message.
Where We Store And Process Your Personal Data
Personal data collected by us may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States for example, or in any other country where we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers are located or maintain facilities. We have put in place adequate mechanisms to protect personal information when it is transferred internationally.
Our Disclosure Of Your Personal Data To Third Parties
We may disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent required by law, court order or a decision rendered by a competent public authority and for the purpose of law enforcement. In addition, we may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Our group companies in order to deliver our services to you, to ensure a consistent level of service, to enhance our services, and your customer experience.
- Third party vendors carrying out services on our behalf, including billing, sales, marketing, IT support, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, service support, data storage, validation, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services. Such third-party vendors have access to perform these services but are prohibited from using your personal data for other purposes.
- Third parties in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Third parties in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Other third parties are subject to your consent.
When we disclose your personal data to a third party, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that those third parties are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations with respect to the protection of your personal data. The disclosure is conducted in compliance with legal requirements, including entering into data processing agreements with the relevant third parties, to ensure that personal data is only processed in accordance with our instructions, applicable law and regulations and for the purpose specified by us and to ensure adequate security measures.
Retention Of Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal information for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to use the website and to provide services to you, to comply with applicable laws (including those regarding document retention), resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we’d collected and used it.
A cookie is a small data file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows the site to recognise your browser. The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. We use both types of cookies. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse our website and use its features. Without these cookies, some online services cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. This data may be used to help optimise our website and make it easier for you to navigate.
- Functional cookies. These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing and personalise your experience. We may store your geographic location in a cookie, for instance, to ensure that we show you the website relevant to your area.
- Third Party cookies. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than us. These cookies may be used on our website to improve our services or to help us provide more relevant advertising. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies for these external services, for example, Facebook Data Policy.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies, like those offered by Google Analytics, to help us understand things like how long a visitor stays on our website, what pages they find most useful, and how they arrived at our site. To learn more about Google Analytics and your data, visit this Google webpage.
How To Control Cookie Settings
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may impact your overall user experience, as it will no longer be personalised to you. Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal where you can indicate your preference regarding tracking and cross-site tracking. Although we do not currently employ technology that recognises DNT signals, we will only process your personal data in accordance with this Policy. Below you can learn about how to control cookie settings on popular web browsers:
In addition to cookies, we sometimes use small graphics images known as ‘pixels’ (also known as web beacons, clear GIFs, or pixel tags). We use pixels in our email communications to you (if you have selected to receive such communications) to help us to understand whether our email communication has been viewed. We also use third party pixels (such as those from Google, Facebook, and other advertising networks) to help us provide advertising that is relevant to your interests. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather information through other methods.
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain, including using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt information as it travels over the internet. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Users residing in certain countries, including the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, this can be done by contacting us via email. Please note that prior to accessing and making changes to your personal data, we will need to verify your identity properly.
Use By Children
We do not target and are not intended to attract children. Accordingly, our services are not directed at and should not be accessed by individuals under the age of sixteen (16 years), and we request that such individuals do not provide any personal data to us. Minors must obtain express consent from parents or legal guardians prior to accessing or providing any personal data. If notified by a parent or guardian or discovered by other means, that a child under age of sixteen has provided his or her personal data to us, we will delete the child’s personal data in our possession.